Finished at last!

Finished at last!
The whole team plus Paul who had just walked it in 66 days!

White Horse Riders

White Horse Riders
John O'Groats here we come!

Monday 12 July 2010

Mouse in a teapot! www.justgiving.com/le-jog.blog

Not much tiime to blog this week as we are moving in! Yay! It seems like the longest move in the history of moves, I must say. But this house is getting barer and barer. Even my underwear is in Southwater...that's how close we are to being moved!!!!
So I am getting away lightly with rides...oh ho ho tho! Coach has some dastardly training plans for us once he's relieved of his Mr Shifter cap. Just an hour on Sunday at 13.5mph this week. And Beth and I have plans to go out on Wed for a 3 or 4 hr ride.
The mouse in a teapot is what Janine calls me....because I like to sleep and she cannot believe that I am training so hard! And she has kindly made the first online donation to my chosen charity today. Thanks Neen, much appreciated. I will try and keep awake for the duration!

No comments:

Post a Comment