Finished at last!

Finished at last!
The whole team plus Paul who had just walked it in 66 days!

White Horse Riders

White Horse Riders
John O'Groats here we come!

Sunday 29 August 2010

Less than a week to go!

Though if you could see me at this moment you would never believe that this time next week I should be cycling 62miles up and down those Cornish hills. I am full of cold, sniffling, snuffling with an ominously sore chest. John is even threatening to make me take anti-biotics. And y'all know how much I love THOSE things! I left Essex yesterday as I was being of no use to anyone and couldn't visit Doug in hospital because of the risk of spreading germs. Still there is plenty to do here as it's only 4 days until John and I head down in the campervan towards Lands End. So I am making lists of my lists of things to do.
I did manage a couple of smallish rides in Essex as John so thoughtfully brought my bike to me. And I have to say, contrary to the popular notion, Essex is not flat. Not at all at all. Not when on a bike, that's for sure. Lots of undulations to take into account. But it was nice to cycle around an area that isn't Sussex and one familiar to me from my childhood.
Anyways, that's about all to report. I must go and get some things done before I have to take another rest.
Oh,, except if you still would like to sponsor me online go to www.justgiving.com/le-jog-blog  I have sponsorship forms here if you'd rather do it that way. So call me on 01403 738073.
Thankyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment