Finished at last!

Finished at last!
The whole team plus Paul who had just walked it in 66 days!

White Horse Riders

White Horse Riders
John O'Groats here we come!

Thursday 2 September 2010

WATCH THIS SPACE!

Yippeeeeee! John and I are off in an hour down country to get ready for our big start on Saturday. Can't believe its all happening and we are all nervous and excited. Beth too I assume. She is about 35,000 feet up over the Atlantic at the moment winging her way home from US.
So I will blog tonight when we get to Dundry hopefully. And then as we go along. Thanks to all who have called and emailed privately to sponsor me. Muchly appreciated and I will do my best to finish! Please try and leave comments below as we go along.
We need the encouragement!
Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Jackie and co,

    All the best to the four of you and I can promise you the regulars at The White Horse will be thinking of you all....especially the bit where the snow comes down over the Highlands!
    Grenville

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gren....I did post a reply already but have just spotted it didn't get posted! Only 12 hrs to go now and feeling nervous!xx

    ReplyDelete